Project Writing. Free Online Course in English for Belarusian active citizens
SYMPA/BIPART offers a unique 8-week online course “Project Writing” with regularly scheduled online sessions with a course facilitator - an English teaching professional. The course aims at improving skills for writing projects in English.
The main goals of the course are:
- to cover such topics as Project Cycle, Comprehensive Needs Assessment, Aims and Objectives of Projects Proposals and others;
- to discuss the project proposal process from the very beginning till obtaining the results of the project;
- to introduce the main terms, create a glossary, and enrich vocabulary on the given topics;
- to improve speaking skills on the given topics.
The course is designed for former civil servants, political activists, and active citizens from grassroots communities.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to deliver project messages in a clear and concise way, using tools and processes that will meet the design, implementation and evaluation needs of their project.
Course Dates: October 29 – December 17, 2022
The participants should meet the following criteria:
- Are citizens of Belarus
- Have an intermediate, upper-intermediate or advanced English language level (minimum B1 level)
- Are willing to commit to spending up to 4 hours per week over an 8-week period of the course
- Are willing to participate in weekly online group sessions
Application Process: Please fill in the form by October 23, 2022.